iFlow 40 SC is a single use flow sensor with side port for neonates and infants.
Compared to a measurement system consisting of a standard flow sensor and a gas-sampling sensor adapter, the iFlow 40 SC reduces the airway dead space by at least 50%. Just connect the sensor with a CO2 sample line to the sidestream device and measure the concentration of CO2 in an easy and comfortable way.
1 pack includes 10 flow sensors.
- Measures bi-directional patient flow and volume
- Minimized dead space due to dedicated port for CO2 measurement
- Low in- and expiratory resistance
- Unique water drainage channels for save humidifier application
- Widest flow range of +/- 40 L/min
- Based on differential pressure principle
- Low noise signal with dual diffusor design
- X-Ray or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) compatible
- High robustness with special ultrasonic welding
- High reliability with vane deflection limiter
- Advanced calibration adapter with occlusion plug
- CE approval pending
- Patent pending WO 2017002091
More information: iFlow 40 sc flyer